My name is Mayk Wendt and I am a photographer. I live and work in the Engadin in Switzerland, but I travel for a variety of assignments and work throughout Switzerland and sometimes also abroad. Since 2009 I have been a member of the photojournalists association Freelens based in Hamburg in Germany.
Some of my works have been shown in the following exhibitions
- 2018-2019 „Omagi a las Stailas“, solo exhibition, Health center Lower Engadin, Clinica Curativa, Switzerland
- 2014 „Menschen des Meeres“, group exhibition, European Photo Days, Reggio Emilia, Italy
- 2013 „Der Ausstieg- der hohe Norden Neuseelands“, solo exhibition in the gallery „IL FOTO“, Bolzano, Italy
- 2010-2012 „Neue Bilder vom Altern“, group exhibition the National Academy of Sciences in Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Brussels
- 2010 „Beziehungen in verschiedenen Formen und Wegen“, group exhibition, Merano Arte, Italy
- 2005 „Wasser & Licht“ 23 Photographs of mountain lakes in the Alps, solo exhibition in the gallery „Der Turm“ in Königs Wusterhausen, Berlin, Germany